Due to the complexities of legal requirements, we have taken the decision not to list named chaperones on BrightonActors.co.uk. We recommend that you speak to the Children in Entertainment team at Brighton & Hove City Council in order to ensure that the chaperones you employ are appropriately registered. The following information is paraphrased from the council website.

Children who are still legally required to attend school need a licence for working entertainment, regardless of whether or not they are being paid. Special licences apply for children working in the entertainment industry. Brighton & Hove City Council offer training and licence chaperones who work as either volunteers or on a paid basis to support children working in the entertainment industry.

It is important that you visit the Brighton & Hove City Council website to make yourself aware of your legal requirements, as BrightonActors.co.uk is unable to provide legal advice.

Share this page: